Elle France, 1974 --- Pat Cleveland, Lee Nils, Aitize, Grace Jones, Maranka
This is some serious #MelaninPoppin game that dragonslays on all your stereotypes and false narratives about Black beauty.
1) Black comes in multiple shades and varying looks...and they are all beautiful
2) Black women can certainly wear blue and green eyeshadow (I don't know who kept telling me that lie...)
3) Black women can also wear varying shades of lip color
4) Black women can smile on their own without you telling us
5) The Earth did not implode into zillions of pieces due to Pat Cleveland and Grace Jones being in the same photo